Loretta is thoroughly passionate about health and fitness! She strives to make a positive difference in the lives of all individuals as well as inspire people at their workplace to make the necessary changes to achieve good health and optimal fitness. Her training sessions emphasize the importance of creating a lasting change in one’s physical and psychological lifestyle. She is a strong proponent of adopting a well-balanced eating plan incorporated with a regular, easy-to-master exercise regime for maximum overall well-being.
At present, she is completing a Bachelors program in Exercise and Sports Science from the Edith Cowan University to further update her understanding on the science of sports and exercise, and expand her repertoire of the many physical exercises available in our fast-changing world. Loretta's qualifications and experience includes as well pre and post-natal training, weight management program, sports performance, senior citizen fit program and injury management.
- Bachelor in Exercise and Sports Science (Undergraduate)
- Diploma in Sports and Wellness Management
- ACE Certified Pre and Postpartum Trainer
- Asia Fitness Convention Participant - Asia Congress
- Sports Trainer Level 1 - Sports Medicine Australia
- Sports First Aider - Sports Medicine Australia
- Coach Service Teams and Individuals - Singapore Workforce Skills Qualifications
- Vibro-Training Instructor Level 1,2 - Vibrogym
- Free Motion Integrated Functional Training - Freemotion Fitness
- Fitness Leader and Personal Training - Federation of International Sports, Aerobics and Fitness